Standards of Conduct
Welcome to Chattanooga Wrestling Camps! The following policies have been developed to help you gain the maximum benefit from your sport camp experience while at Chattanooga Wrestling Camps. Keep in mind that you are not only representing yourself, but also your family, school, community and Chattanooga Wrestling. Please honor this responsibility.
Failure to observe these standards may result in dismissal from the camp program.
Any student dismissed from a sport camp will not receive a refund.
Policies and Expectations
• Timeliness: Report on time to all scheduled activities.
• Participation: Unless you have permission from your camp director, coach/counselor or sports health care staff, you are expected to participate in all scheduled activities.
• Staying on Campus: Campers are not permitted to leave the camp area or go off campus without permission from the camp director. o Staff members must accompany campers.
• UTC Property: Misuse or damage of University property is prohibited. Charges will be assessed for damaged and/or missing University property.
• Respectful Behavior: You are expected to behave in a way that demonstrates respect for and tolerance of all camp participants and staff, as well as other Chattanooga Wrestling staff that work with our camp.
• Responsible Use of Technology: Inappropriate use of cameras, imaging, and digital devices is prohibited including use of such devices in showers, restrooms or other areas where privacy is expected by campers. Cell phones may not be used during camp instructional sessions.
• Grounds for Dismissal: Camp staff maintains the right to dismiss any student for cause.
Residence Halls/Campus Regulations
- The following are strictly prohibited and will be cause for immediate dismissal.
- Possession or use of alcohol and other drugs, fireworks, guns and other weapons
- Operation of motor vehicle while attending and participating in the camp
- No theft of property regardless of owner
- No violence (Includes sexual abuse or harassment)
- No use of tobacco products (Smoking is prohibited in all University buildings.)
- Hazing of any kind is prohibited
- Bullying including verbal, physical, and cyber bullying are prohibited
- Fighting, profanity and gambling
- Males and females reside in separate buildings and are not allowed in-room visitation.
- Participants are prohibited from entering residence halls other than their own.
- Lock your room and keep your key with you at all times. Leave all valuables locked in your room. Label all personal belongings clearly, especially equipment.
- Report a lost key immediately to a Wrestling Camps staff member or notify the housing staff.
- A replacement key will be issued at an additional cost.
- University of Tennessee @ Chattanooga will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- If you are injured or ill, report to a counselor/coach or Sports training staff person immediately.
- Noise levels must be kept at a minimum. Quiet hours run from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- You must be in your dorm room at 10:30 p.m. Lights out at 11:00 p.m.
- A shirt and shoes must always be worn in the dining hall.
- Participants are expected to be courteous to dining hall personnel.
- Campers who drive a car to camp must obtain a parking permit, park in the assigned lot and display the permit from the rearview mirror. Failure to do so may result in a parking fine.
- Return your room key to housing at the appropriate checkout time.
- Campers will be charged an additional fee for a key not returned or lost.
Commuter & Day Campers:
- Commuter & Day campers are subject to the above policies while at Chattanooga.
- Campers must have written parental permission to leave camp unattended at the end of the day.